really like those, used some of them in my last game, moonshooter.
Sci-Fi SFX Pack
A downloadable SFX pack
73 sound effects - UI & HUD, Ambience Loops, Weapons, Impacts, Monsters, and more!
SFX (.wav - stereo, 44.1kHz, 16bit)
- Amb_EnergyHum_LOOP + Down (2 total SFX)
- Amb_EnergyPulse_LOOP + Down (2 total SFX)
- Amb_Engine_LOOP + Startup (2 total SFX)
- Amb_Space Loop Layers: Groan, Hiss, Noise, Squeaks, SubBass (5 total SFX)
- EnergyGun_Charge 1-2 w/ Loops (4 total SFX)
- EnergyGun_Shoot 1-2 (4 variations each, 16 total SFX)
- Menu_Close 1-2
- Menu_Open 1-2
- Menu 1-4, each w/ NavA, NavB, SelectA, SelectB (16 total SFX)
- Misc_BreathAttack + BreathSweep (2 total SFX)
- Misc_GlitchNoisy 1-6
- Misc_MonsterBreath 1-2
If you have any requests or are interested in hiring me for custom music/SFX, please send me an email!
In order to download this SFX pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $15 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Did you make some of them spooky on intentionally? Like I was sold by those ones at the end in the preview, great work mate!
Thank you — glad you like them! Metroid Prime was a big inspiration for this pack, so the spookiness makes sense :)
I'm not seeing any license information.. Any restrictions on using these?