A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This is an old Flash game I made in 2013. Please keep that in mind if you play it!
It's full of obnoxious stuff like invisible mazes, teleporter puzzles, etc... but I think it's got interesting ideas too. I can tell I had a lot of fun making this over a decade ago, and that I really believed in my ideas.
Below is the original description I wrote up for Newgrounds/Kongregate:
A peaceful and musical puzzle adventure game. Find the missing pieces of a song scattered about the world, and restore them to their pedestals.
There are some special unlocks after you beat the game once!
Your progress and record times are saved when you complete the game.
Created for One Game a Month: http://www.onegameamonth.com
NOTE: I don't actually remember what the post-game unlocks are... If you get them, please let me know so I can remember. I also can't guarantee that your record times will actually be saved.
Click for hints if you're stuck
- Try shooting an arrow through the campfire and/or altars you've deposited orbs into.
- Each arrow type interacts with objects/the environment in a unique way.
- For the most part, only 1 arrow type is useful in each level.
- There's kind of a certain order you should tackle the levels in. Start with the snow/ice level.
- Be sure to pick up the orb at the end of each level and deposit it into its matching altar in the hub.
If you're on Windows, just run the .exe file.
If you're not on Windows, you may be able to run the .swf file if you have a Flash player installed.
If you don't have a Flash player installed, you may be able to find it here: https://web.archive.org/web/20220401020702/https://www.adobe.com/support/flashpl...
- Added SWF for potential Mac/Linux support44 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.